With the success of our fall event, spring events were started in 2012. Formally known as Spring Giving our now popular Helping Hands event takes place in March. We found that youth groups, as well as individuals, we’re looking for more opportunities to perform community service. “Giving back” should be a year-long activity. During the Helping Hands event of 2015, The Giving Tree teamed up with Philabundance to give the event a theme of Fighting Hunger.
Please sign up for our newsletter to be automatically updated about future events.
- Thank you to all who joined us for Helping Hands 2019! We accomplished a lot in 4 hours! Area children & teens gathered once again to help those in need. Touching the lives of hundreds in just one day! 500 Breakfast All Day snack bags for […]
- We are so happy to announce that our 5th Annual Helping Hands event was such a success! 100 area youth gathered to work on hands-on assembly line projects benefiting so many in need. The recently opened Hub of Hope in Philadelphia was a big […]
- Area children & teens gathered once again to help those in need. Lots of goodness spread to so many individuals in one day! The results of the day… 1,500 Socks Rolls … will reach individuals experiencing homelessness in various […]
- Area children & teens gathered once again to help those in need. Lots of goodness spread to so many individuals in one day! The results of the day… 1,000 Socks Rolls … will reach individuals experiencing homelessness in 9 various […]
- Our Helping Hands Event was a great day! Below are some of our favorite pictures from the event. Sorting the food drive donations Making Spring Snack Bags Rolling Sock n’ Snack Rolls Little Hands Doing Great Work! Girls Scouts […]
- The 1st Annual Helping Hands Project was held on Saturday, March 15, 2014. We were thrilled to have the support of the Montgomery Mall again and enjoyed working with Impact Thrift Stores. Our many friends came to help us complete our project […]